PeopleKeys® Affiliate Program FAQs:
- 1. What is The PeopleKeys® Online Affiliate Program?
- 2. Why should I become an Affiliate?
- 3. How much will it cost me to join?
- 4. What do I need to have in order to join?
- 5. Where do I go to sign up and what is the sign-up process?
- 6. How much commission can I make?
- 7. How will my commissions be paid out to me?
- 8. How will my sales and commissions be tracked?
- 9. How is the ecommerce handled?
- 10. Do I need to buy and stock any inventory or bill customers?
- 11. Which products can I sell from my website?
- 12. How do I place a product link or banner on my website?
- 13. Where can I display banners and links to maximize my profits?
- 14. Is the Affiliate Program one or two tiered?
- 15. Do I need to have a storefront in order to be an Affiliate?
- 16. If I already have an online store, can I still become an Affiliate?
- 17. Who do I talk to if I have further questions?
What is The PeopleKeys® Online Affiliate Program?
The PeopleKeys® Online Affiliate Program is a way PeopleKeys® to share profits with our customers and the easiest way for you to become a reseller of PeopleKeys® products.
The Affiliate Program is a Turnkey program where you can add an additional passice revenue stream by simply posting to your site, blog or email.
Why should I become an Affiliate?
Consider becoming an Affiliate if any of the following apply to you:
- If you currently use PeopleKeys® products and think others should too.
- If you believe in PeopleKeys® products and want others to believe as well.
- If you currently have a website or blog that relates to PeopleKeys®.
- If you refer your friends or website visitors to PeopleKeys®, but don’t currently receive commissions for it.
- If you have a lot of friends or contacts who could benefit these products and you could benefit from the extra cash.
- If you are an entrepreneur and like a new business opportunity.
- If you would like to earn extra money with no investment and little effort.
- If you have ever considered reselling or distributing PeopleKeys® materials but didn’t want to buy inventory or stock products.
- If your interests are associated with management consulting, counseling, coaching, ministry, human relations, training sales, hiring or education.
- If you have a website, online newsletter, blog, or conduct seminars, trainings, or courses using PeopleKeys® tools.
- If you want to get your feet wet as a reseller, but don’t want the risk.
To increase your Affiliate profits see # 13.
How much will it cost me to join?
Nothing. There are no fees associated with the PeopleKeys® Affiliate Program.
What do I need to have in order to join?
You must have an email address and a Paypal account. Beyond that, having a website, blog or online newsletter will increase your exposure to customers and increase you profits.
Where do I go to sign up and what is the sign-up process?
You will receive an email approving your registration and giving you information to log into your Affiliate Panel so that you can set up your Affiliate links and banners.
How much commission can I make?
Affiliates receive 10% commission on all sales made through their Affiliate link.
How will my commissions be paid out to me?
Commissions are distributed via Paypal once the Affiliate has earned $25 in commissions. Commissions are paid monthly.
How will my sales and commissions be tracked?
Sales and commissions are tracked through The Affiliate Tracking Interface. You will have access to this interface with your pass codes.
How is the ecommerce handled?
All ecommerce is handled through the PeopleKeys® online storefront. The storefront is secure and encrypted. Customers can pay with a credit card and receive a confirmation of credit card processing via email.
Do I need to buy and stock any inventory or bill customers?
No. With the Affiliate Program, you never need to buy anything, store inventory or bill your customers.
Which products can I sell from my website?
Most products that are currently offered in the PeopleKeys® Store are available as a link, text link or banner for Affiliates. See The store for a list of products: http://PeopleKeys.com/shop/
How do I place a product link or banner on my website?
Just copy and paste the code into your website, it’s that simple. The Affiliate Tracking Interface guides you through the process and contains all the codes. Utilize your website developer or technical friends if necessary.
Where can I display banners and links to maximize my profits?
Website: In order to maximize your profits, it is best if you have a website that has a customer base. It is also helpful if your business interests are associated with human relations in some capacity. Your customers can easily find banner links to the IML store and products on the first page of your website.
Online Courses/Training/Seminars: If you have a live training, seminar, class, correspondence or online course that uses any PeopleKeys® product as a text or tool, you may want to add a link to it directly from your online syllabus. You will profit when your students order the book through you.
Text or banner links in online newsletters, online magazines or blogs: If you communicate with groups of people on a scheduled or unscheduled basis via internet periodical, you may want to include a link or text link in your online publication.
Text links in emails, group emails or list servers: Same idea as the online periodical idea. Use online correspondence to boost the exposure of products. This is especially effective if the subject matter of your correspondence is relevant to specific IML products.
Is the Affiliate Program one or two tiered?
No, you do not need to have a storefront or ability to process credit cards. You can post image banners and your customer will be directed to the PeopleKeys® storefront after clicking your banner.
Do I need to have a storefront in order to be an Affiliate?
Currently the Affiliate Program is just one-tiered. A two-tiered program allows Affiliates to refer other Affiliates.
If I already have an online store, can I still become an Affiliate?
Yes, you can have both. Our banners can be independent of your storefront.