- Gain an in-depth overview of 3 different profiling systems: DISC, Thinking Styles & Values
- See detailed instruction on how to implement these within your organization
- Gain insight on how these profiles can be used for team-building
- The PowerPoint Training includes 30 slides and presenter notes.
3D PowerPoint Training: DISC, TEAMS and Values
This Powerful 3D PowerPoint Training is Perfect for Team-Building and Training Others on DISC, TEAMS & Values Styles.
This PowerPoint training explains the use of the DISC, TEAMS Thinking Styles, and Values together as a team-building system, and gives an in-depth overview of each of the individual DISC, TEAMS Thinking Styles and VALUES profiles. The training includes presenter notes.
You can customize the presentation for your own use in training sessions, or simply use it as a tool for you and your staff to learn more about these highly praised profiles.
This product includes one PowerPoint with 30 slides to familiarize users with the use of DISC, TEAMS and Values Profiles.
Languages Available: English (US)
What is DISC?
The DISC Personality System was created by Dr. William Marston at Harvard in the 1920’s. It focuses on one’s personality style, behavioral characteristics, and predictable behaviors. Every person has a combination of these four main DISC personality styles:
- Dominance – Direct, Decisive, Driven
- Influence – Outgoing, Persuasive, Impulsive
- Steadiness – Stable, Thoughtful, Reliable
- Compliance – Conscientious, Organized, Systematic
By understanding your personality style, you can better understand these characteristics about yourself:
- Communication Style & How to Better Relate to Other Styles
- How You Handle Conflict and Stress
- Your Innate Fears & How These Affect Your Actions
- Your Natural Strengths & Potential Limitations
What is TEAMS?
The TEAMS report includes the 5 Styles that compose the most optimal team for seeing a project from initial conception to project completion. If there are too many of one style on a team or too few of any style, it can cause problems or hinder productivity. Understanding these styles not only allows you to understand the team dynamic but also helps you to understand your own strengths. The 5 TEAMS Thinking styles are:
What is Values?
The Values Styles are internal motivators, which influence our decision making on a regular basis. We don’t think about these things when we make decisions, but they still are influential. The 4 Values Styles are:
- Personal Freedom