Introduction to Behavioral Analysis is an online training course that provides:
- An overview of DISC theory and how it relates to behavior
- An understanding of dominant personality styles and how they interact
- Training on how to administer and assess DISC behavioral reports
- A look at various applications of DISC-based behavioral analysis
- Strategies for implementing positive change based on the results of DISC tests
PeopleKeys is an IACET Authorized Provider. PeopleKeys offers 1.5 IACET-approved CEU credits for this course.
After purchase, please allow for 1 business day to be registered in the courses. You’ll be emailed your login information separately.
Take advantage of this Business Opportunity to start your own counseling or consulting business and start earning extra income now!