- This leaders guide is meant to be used in conjunction with the StudentKeys: Career Choice Workbook.
- Help individuals or groups find career clusters which match their temperament and personal needs.
- Part of the StudentKeys Program and included in the StudentKeys Leaders Binder.
StudentKeys: Career Choice Workbook (Leader’s Guide)
Help others to find their ideal job with the StudentKeys Career Choice Leader’s Guide.
Teach individuals or groups: What would your ideal job be? Find the career that matches your temperament and personal needs for motivation and job satisfaction. The Leader’s Guide works with the Career Choice Workbook which is ideal for anyone planning for a career, or in career transition.
This Leader’s Guide helps facilitate individuals and /or groups through the 24-page assessment/workbook that matches suggested careers with a user’s personality style (D, I, S, and C). Help users learn 21st Century workforce requirements and discover how their style is typically most fulfilled in an occupation. Included is the future job outlook and earnings forecast for many job clusters.
A great tool for coaches, counselors and consultants to walk anyone through a career planning/transition phase of their life as they work through the Career Choice Workbook.
This product is great for leading high school students in career guidance sessions or college students in choosing college majors. This product is not age specific and could be used in any level of career guidance session.
Languages Available: English (US)
This Leader’s Guide corresponds with the StudentKeys Career Choice Workbook.
This Leader’s Guide is included in the StudentKeys Leader’s Binder.
What is DISC?
The DISC Personality System was created by Dr. William Marston at Harvard in the 1920’s. It focuses on one’s personality style, behavioral characteristics, and predictable behaviors. Every person has a combination of these four main DISC personality styles:
- Dominance – Direct, Decisive, Driven
- Influence – Outgoing, Persuasive, Impulsive
- Steadiness – Stable, Thoughtful, Reliable
- Compliance – Conscientious, Organized, Systematic
By understanding your personality style, you can better understand these characteristics about yourself:
- Communication Style & How to Better Relate to Other Styles
- How You Handle Conflict and Stress
- Your Innate Fears & How These Affect Your Actions
- Your Natural Strengths & Potential Limitations