“Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord; and there are varieties of activities, but it is the same God who empowers them all in everyone.”
1 Corinthians 12:3–6
You have so much to give back to the church and the community. What’s the best way to put your unique skills to use?
The Spiritual Gifts Inventory contains a short personality test designed to identify the special talents associated with a person’s unique DISC personality style. It assesses an individual’s aptitude for 20 different spiritual gifts and draws from 300 possible areas of service to help people find the best ways to use their talents in support of their church or ministry. The Spiritual Gifts Report empowers church members, staff, and volunteers by showing them what makes them special, and encouraging to use those abilities in service of God.
Perfect for individual use, the spiritual personality report is also a powerful tool for churches, ministries, Bible study, and fellowship groups. The information contained in the online Spiritual Gifts Inventory and Report will:
- Find the areas of service most suited to an individual’s personality
- Define the applications of ministry gifts both inside and outside the church walls
- Recognize and develop the potential of every church member
- Effectively use volunteers to reduce staffing expenses and overhead
- Improve congregational and staff relationships through understanding of individual’s personality and behavioral styles
- Prevent church members the frustration of feeling “miscast” them in the wrong areas of service
Everyone has their own special skills, aptitudes, and talents. How will you use yours?