- This PowerPoint Training includes 81 slides for DISC Training.
- Learn about the development and methodology of the DISC Personality System.
- Gain an understanding of each DISC personality style strengths, limits and greatest fears.
- This is a great tool for coaches/consultants or organizations who use DISC.
DISC PowerPoint Training: Understanding DISC Personality Styles
The Understanding DISC Personality Styles PowerPoint Training Gives a Comprehensive Introduction to the DISC Personality System.
This newly revised and updated PowerPoint presentation is a must-have for trainers and presenters!
This PowerPoint presentation is great for inter-office trainings on DISC or training others in the DISC Personality System. This presentation pairs well with the Understanding Personality Styles Workbook for participatory trainings. For a deeper and more comprehensive look at DISC, you may also be interested in DISC Certification courses.
Understanding Personality Styles Training: A Professional-quality PowerPoint presentation:
- Add your presenter’s notes to the bottom of each slide
- This PowerPoint Presentation can be used along with the Understanding Personality System Workbook. The Personality System workbook does not contain a DISC assessment.
- Allows your clients to follow along with your presentation
- A digital download will be sent to your email available in PPT and PPTX formats.
- Before using the PowerPoint in a seminar, participants should first take their DISC assessment.
- DISC Personality System Print Profile
- DISC Personality System Online Report
- Request a PeopleKeys business account to invite multiple people to take DISC assessments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This powerpoint presentation will be emailed to you within 24 business hours of purchase.
Languages Available: English (US)
Includes the following slides:
- slide 1: Title Slide
- slide 2: People are different, predictably different
- slide 3: Development of DISC
- slide 4: Empodocles
- slide 5: Hippocrates
- slide 6: Carl Jung
- slide 7: William Marston
- slide 8: Contributing Factors
- slide 9-15: Trust Model
- slide 16-25: Behavioral Principles
- slide 26: Learning About My Style
- slide 27: Online Reports
- slide 28: The DISC Personality System
- slide 29: Style Characteristics
- slide 30-34: The D Style
- slide 35-39: The I Style
- slide 40-44: The S Style
- slide 45-49: The C Style
- slide 50: Behavioral Characteristics
- slide 51: Characteristics of the D
- slide 52: Characteristics of the I
- slide 53: Characteristics of the S
- slide 54: Characteristics of the C
- slide 55: D Personal Growth Areas
- slide 56: I Personal Growth Areas
- slide 57: S Personal Growth Areas
- slide 58: C Personal Growth Areas
- slide 59: Style Characteristics of the D
- slide 60: Style Characteristics of the I
- slide 61: Style Characteristics of the S
- slide 62: Style Characteristics of the C
- slide 63: Building Effective Relationships
- slide 64-67: Relating for the D
- slide 68-71: Relating for the I
- slide 72-75: Relating for the S
- slide 76-79: Relating for the C
- slide 80: Becoming a Certified Behavioral Consultant
- slide 81: 4 Dynamics of Awareness Report
What is DISC?
The DISC Personality Test is a validated and reliable behavioral assessment, which allows us to identify one’s environmental preferences, predictable behaviors, communication tendencies, motivators, and more. This assessment is most often applied in the areas of hiring, team building, leadership development, and incorporating DISC into everyday corporate culture for increased communication and efficiency amongst co-workers. This assessment identifies four traits, present at some level within everyone’s personality. These four quadrants are: