- Purchase 25 or more and get 15% off!
- Purchase 200 or more and get 30% off!
- This student workbook is a part of the StudentKeys system (student & leader’s binders)
- Helps students to identify and understand their learning style (visual, auditory, kinesthetic)
- Improve learning, comprehension and retention
- Includes a Perceptual Style Assessment with scoring instructions, style descriptions and tips for practical application
StudentKeys: Perceptual Learning Style Workbook
By understanding their perceptual learning style, students can adjust classroom and study habits to improve educational performance with the StudentKeys Perceptual Learning Style Workbook.
This 12-page workbook identifies an individual’s perceptual learning style, explaining the differences between the three perceptual styles (auditory, visual, kinesthetic) and offers tips to enhance learning. Research has shown that people respond differently in different learning situations because people perceive differently using the sensory channels through which they give, receive, and store information.
Your primary learning style is tied to your perceptual strength (the way you prefer to interact with information). To get the most out of your education, it is important that you know the differences between these learning styles, recognize the style that best suits you, and use your understanding to detect different teaching styles.
Languages Available: English (US)
This workbook corresponds with the StudentKeys Perceptual Learning Style Workbook Leader’s Guide.
This workbook is included in both the StudentKeys Student’s Binder and the StudentKeys Leader’s Binder.