- Counseling, and more...
- Scalable for multiple devices
- Interactive for touch screens
- Customizable & brandable
- Get DISC Certified & Accredited
- Participate in Monthly Webinar Trainings
- Earn CEUs in our IACET Approved Programs
The Power of PersonalityBased on observations over thousands of years of human development, DISC has been used since the 1920’s to better understand people. Seeing how each of us is a combination of four basic human patterns reveals a great deal about what motivates us as well as what we fear or avoid. This information can offer a new perspective on why we do what we do.
Recent Blog Posts
- Dear Sandwich Thief: How the Different DISC Personality Types Would Respond to that Annoying Person That’s Stealing Food Out of the Office Fridge
- DISC-fy Your Life
- Pumpkins by Personality
- The 3 Best Ways to Improve Your Sales Technique: STOP. LOOK. LISTEN.
- Will Temperament Be the Deciding Factor When Choosing the Next President?
Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories. ~ Sun TsuKnowing your inherent strengths and limitations is a vital part of effective leadership. PeopleKeys® helps leaders better understanding their instinctive style in regards to communication, motivation and thinking style.
PeopleKeys® allows you to develop effective leaders through targeted training based on recognizing and developing existing strengths and learning how to minimize your current weaknesses.
Find out for yourself why DISC is one of the most utilized tools worldwide for developong effective leaders.
Where there is agreement, there is power.Building effective and motivated teams starts with effective communication. DISC allows you to quickly and accurately identify the communication style of each team member.
~ Sanford G. Kulkin, PH.D.
Assessing your current staff with the DISC system provides you with the tools you need to:
- Fully develop exising talent
- Increase employee productivity
- Enhance client satisfaction
- Add to your bottom line.
By definition, it is not possible for everyone to be above average. ~ Jim Collins, Good to GreatHaving the right people in the right place is often the difference between success and failure. PeopleKeys® helps you find, place and motivate employees with a complete online system that either compliments your existing HR function, or operates as a stand-alone solution.
PeopleKeys® can use industry-specific benchmarks to identify key behavioral and skill traits necessary for top employee performance, or PeopleKeys® can accurately survey and identify the behavioral traits of your existing peak performers to determine the elements of success that are unique to your business or industry.