Are the results of PeopleKeys DISC profiles accurate and reliable?
Absolutely. At PeopleKeys, we are committed to providing DISC tools that you can rely on. To honor that commitment, we adhere to the highest industry standards for validating the accuracy of our products. All of the products and assessments we offer are based on thorough research and testing, both in the field, with technicians in our offices, and through independent agencies.
You can be confident that our DISC products offer accurate results, and produce information that will make a positive impact your business, studies, career, organization, or personal life.
Validation is a process for measuring the accuracy, reliability, and consistency of a testing instrument. At PeopleKeys, we never launch a product without first gathering practical and theoretical research to validate that it works as advertised. We have conducted countless internal studies, and have worked closely with independent agencies to run specialized reliability and validation tests to confirm the results of our research.
Use the links below to find out more information on the testing and validation of PeopleKeys DISC assessments.
- 2019 Predictive Hiring Data (PhD) International Statistical Analysis Report by Dr. Larry Price
- 2018 DISC Technical Supplement by Dr. Larry Price
- 2015 DISC Validity Study
- Validation Study at LeTourneau University by Dr. William Hensel
- Student Retention Study at Eastern University by Dr. Laurie A. Schreiner
- Organizational Factors related to Improving Quality of Patient Care: Technical Report of the Celtic Healthcare Survey by Dr. Larry Price and Dr. Bradley Smith