When individuals with different personality types work closely together, conflict is bound to arise. When it does, how will you deal with it? We can help you change the dynamics behind a conflicted relationship and turn unhealthy interactions into healthy and productive exchanges.
Understand Why Conflict Happens
The fact that conflict exists isn’t necessarily a bad thing. When you approach conflict in a healthy and productive manner, it can lead to personal and professional growth. Discover how to resolve conflicts quickly and effectively with DISC. Use DISC conflict resolution tools to develop a positive approach to communicating with and relating to others. Our training courses, assessments, seminar tools, and reports will help you build stronger relationships through understanding why you do what you do, how your actions affect others, and how their actions affect you.
Strategies to Resolve Conflict
- Work through differences with colleagues, family, and friends
- Avoid situations that may trigger conflict
- Relieve tension in personal and professional relationships
- Build harmonious and productive teams
- Create a people-friendly work environment
- Communicate more effectively with different personality styles
- Uncover people’s underlying fears and internal motivators
A Leader’s Guide to Conflict Resolution
This eBook aims to help you learn how to make constructive connections between the different DISC personality types and to help improve how to understand and better manage personality clashes in the workplace.