Certified Behavioral Life Coach (C.B.L.C.)
What courses do I need to take in order to become a Certified Behavioral Life Coach?
To become a PeopleKeys Certified Behavioral Life Coach, you need to take 3 levels of PeopleKeys Training. The Level 1 course covers a comprehensive introduction to DISC theory, DISC styles & style blends, interactions between styles, graph analysis & special patterns, and an introduction to DISC application. The Level 2 courses both focus on more advanced application through a series of case studies and practical examples. The Coaching 101 course gives a thorough introduction to being a life coach and applying DISC in this way.
What’s the difference between the Advanced and Applied courses for the Level 2 DISC Trainings? Which one should I take?
- Level 2 DISC Training, Advanced Behavioral Analysis, has a focus on practical DISC application as it relates to business perspectives and applications.
- Level 2 DISC Training, Applied Behavioral Analysis, has a more faith-based focus. Most examples in this course pertain to Christian counseling.
What’s the difference between the two C.B.L.C. packages, the self-study versus the guided-study?
The self-study is a series of 3 online courses. These courses are self-paced and can be completed at your leisure. If you require additional guidance at the completion of these courses, you can turn to PeopleKeys for other resources, such as webinars, marketing information, additional courses, and PeopleKeys counselors.
However, the guided study includes 22 weeks of additional guided study with a PeopleKeys approved consultant/trainer. This 22-week curriculum will guide you through the online courses, teach additional application, and answer your questions as they arise. You will have a mentor to guide you through this process and becoming a life coach.
What do I receive at the completion of the C.B.L.C. courses?
- Certificate of Completion: Level 1 DISC Training – Introduction to Behavioral Analysis
- Certificate of Completion: Level 2 DISC Training – Advanced Behavioral Analysis or Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Certificate of Completion : Coaching 101
- Certification & Accreditation Document – Certified Behavioral Consultant (C.B.C.) – printable through online course or official document at request at the completion of Level 1 and 2 DISC training
- C.B.C. Logo for your website – at request
- Certification & Accreditation Document – Certified Behavioral Life Coach (C.B.L.C.) – printable through online course or official document at request, at the completion of Level 1 and 2 DISC training and Coaching 101
- C.B.L.C. Logo for your website – at request
- 3 Continuing Education Credits through IACET – at request
- A Free PeopleKeys Account to use with your clients
- Account Management
In what format are these courses available?
The Level 1 and 2 courses, CBC, CBC+, CBLC and Coaching 101 are all available in a self-paced, online learning format, and may be accompanied by live, online webinar training by a PeopleKeys Master Trainer.