Certified Behavioral Life Coach (CBLC)
Behavioral life coaching is a rapidly growing field that offers professionals the opportunity to become experts in behavioral analysis and DISC theory while mastering comprehensive strategies for helping others reach their goals with ease. Our certification program will also teach you the basics of building your own life coaching business.
How Does DISC Help You Help Others?
To become a PeopleKeys Certified Behavioral Life Coach, you need to successfully complete three levels of PeopleKeys training.
Level 1 DISC Training
The Level 1 course covers a comprehensive introduction to DISC theory, DISC styles & style blends, interactions between styles, graph analysis & special patterns, and an introduction to DISC application.
Level 2 DISC Training
Level 2 focuses on Christian counseling perspectives and how to apply DISC to ministry, coaching, and counseling practices.
PeopleKeys is proud to now offer a one-of-a-kind Certified Behavioral Life Coach package, complete with two courses required for CBLC certification.
This online training program includes DISC Training Level 1: Introduction to Behavioral Analysis and DISC Training Level 2: Applied Behavioral Analysis.
These courses are self-paced, putting you in control of your training schedule. If you require additional guidance at the completion of these courses, you can turn to PeopleKeys for other resources, such as webinars, additional courses, and PeopleKeys Master Trainers.
What Do I Receive at the Completion of the CBLC Course?
- Certificate of Completion: Level 1 DISC Training – Introduction to Behavioral Analysis
- Certificate of Completion: Level 2 DISC Training – Advanced Behavioral Analysis or Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Certification & accreditation document – Certified Behavioral Consultant (CBC) – printable through online course or official document at request at the completion of Level 1 and 2 DISC training
- CBC logo for your website – at request
- 3 Continuing Education Credits through IACET – at request
- Eligibility to earn 30 PDCs towards SHRM recertification
- A free PeopleKeys account to use with your clients
- Account management
Frequently Asked CBC Questions
What’s the difference between the Advanced and Applied courses for the Level 2 DISC Trainings? Which one should I take?
- Level 2 DISC Training, Advanced Behavioral Analysis, has a focus on practical DISC application as it relates to business perspectives and applications.
- Level 2 DISC Training, Applied Behavioral Analysis, has a more faith-based focus. Most examples in this course pertain to Christian counseling.
In what format are these courses available?
The Level 1 and 2 courses, CBC, CBC+ and CBLC are all available in a self-paced, online learning format, and may be accompanied by live, online webinar training by a PeopleKeys Master Trainer.